How to draw braided hairs?
Requirements for drawing
1. Drawing paper
2. Drawing board
3. Artline love art 8B pencil
7. Cotton buds
Step by step guidelines
Follow the given steps of drawing and complete the drawing of braided hairs.
1. Set your drawing paper on the drawing board. Using Artline love art 8B pencil, draw a zigzag line. The line should be vertical on the paper. At the end of the line, draw a ribbon flower attached with a central point. Draw small lines to the left and right-sided petal of the flower. As you can see from the picture.
2. In the second step of drawing braided hairs, draw an oval-shaped baseline for the head of the girl. Continue the baseline for the braiding hair. From the top it is wide but from the bottom it is narrow. Starting from the top corner of the zig zag line, draw lines moving to the baseline of the head. Follow the step with each corner of the zig-zag line. On the braid, give the moving lines a curved end that is attached to the baselines. Draw the tail outline of hair that is of petal shape. Look at the given picture of step 2.
3. In the third step, remove the baseline of the braided hairs. Draw a right and left shoulder of the girl. Now draw the arms outline using a vertical line. Trace the neck of the dress of the girl. Using the same pencil, outline the waist. Follow the given picture above.
4. In this fourth step of drawing, continue the lining of the braids. Draw the main lines of the braid and the head. Thick the lines where needed. Give dark shade to the inner lines. Now draw the sleeves of the girl. Use a “v” shaped pattern for the sleeves. Look at the given picture of step 4.
5. In this step, start the shading of the hair. Draw each hair with ultimate focus. Pay attention to each layer of the braid separately. Use a specific technique for the shading of hairs. Starting from top to bottom and bottom to top, leave some space to the center of each layer. This technique will create shine in the layers of braided hair. You can observe this glisten from the given picture. Using a paintbrush, blend the hair shading.
6. The final step is the step of the final look. Take a sharpener. Produce the lead powder through the sharpening of a pencil. Rub this powder on your drawing by using cotton buds. Use it on the body of the girl. Now draw a dotted pattern on the dress of the girl.
for more easy crafts click here .
and watch Video